Taxes and Television Ministries
The subcommittee held a hearing to review the federal tax rules applicable to tax-exempt organizations involving television ministries. The hearing followed revelations of scandals and financial irregularities in some television ministries.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Ankerbeg President John Ankerbeg Evangelistic Assn.
- Ben Armstrong Director National Religious Broadcasters
- O. Donaldson Chapoton Assistant Secretary Department of the Treasury
- Paul Crouch President Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Roscoe Egger Commissioner (Former)
- Jerry Falwell Founding Pastor Thomas Road Baptist Church (Lynchburg, VA)
- Lawrence Gibbs Commissioner Internal Revenue Service
- Larry Jones President Larry Jones Intl. Ministries
- D. James Kennedy President Coral Ridge Ministries Conference
- Gordon Loux Chairman Evangel. Cncl. for Fin. Accountability
- Oral Roberts Minister
- Richard Vao Executive Director Fundamentalists Anonymous