Mutual Legal Assistance Treaties
Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics and International Operations held hearings on treaties with foreign countries relating to mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.
People in this video
- Arena, Drew Director Department of Justice->International Affairs
- Dennis, Edward Assistant Attorney General Department of Justice
- Mochary, Mary Counsel Department of State
- Richard, Mark Deputy Assistant Atty. General Department of Justice
- Helms, Jesse U.S. Senator [R] North Carolina
- Kerry, John F. U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
Narcotics Control Strategy Report
Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics and International Operations held hearings to review the President’s annual…
Hostages: Why Aren't They Home?
President's Ethics Proposals
The committee approved two controversial ambassadorial nominees, Joseph Zappala to Spain and Melvin F. Sembler to…