International Trade and Campaign Issues
Mr. Shapiro discussed the automobile trade agreement with Japan which was signed last year, reviewing the resulting improvements for… read more
Mr. Shapiro discussed the automobile trade agreement with Japan which was signed last year, reviewing the resulting improvements for U.S. automobile manufacturers. In a separate speech, Mr. Will explored the probable issues of the upcoming presidential campaign, including values, education, welfare reform, the record of the Clinton administration, and the possible victory of Senator Dole. close
People in this video
- Kull, Richard Officer American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.
- Mungenast, David Officer American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.
- Shapiro, Ira S. General Counsel (Former) Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Will, George Syndicated Columnist Washington Post Writers Group
- Williams, Wayne Chairman American Intl. Automobile Dealers Assn.->Board of Directors
Taxes, the Budget and Trade
Dole Campaign Speech
Senator Dole spoke about his decision to leave the Senate and run for the presidency. He then outlined his agenda…
The panelists centered on two main topics of discussion. The first was the on-going investigation into the Valujet…
Secretary of State Christopher discussed the tensions in the Middle East and the U.S. position of seeking a quick truce…