Public Housing Innovations
Kevin Marchman, assistant secretary for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, moderated the forum in place of Secretary Cisneros. Panel members talked about problems, new ideas and projects in the housing industry.
People in this video
- Freeman, Claire Executive Director Cleveland Housing Authority
- Gilmore, David Judicial Receiver District of Columbia Housing Authority
- Jones, Joe Jr. Director Men's Services Center->Baltimore
- Marchman, Kevin Assistant Secretary Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Rush, Victor Spokesman Hartford (CT) Housing Authority->Family Reunification Program
Public Housing: Administration View
Public Housing Issues
Vice President Gore opened a panel discussion on innovations in U.S. public housing. He spoke about the…
Improvements in Public Housing Report
Secretary Cisneros announced a report on public housing improvements.
Grants for Black Colleges
HUD officials announced a new $2.5 million grant program for historically black colleges and universities which will go…