Minorities in Higher Education
The participants discussed affirmative action, scholarships for minorities and standardized testing.
People in this video
- Cole, Nancy President Educational Testing Service
- Edley, Christopher Jr. Professor Harvard University->Law School
- Kiesler, Charles Chancellor University of Missouri, Columbia
- Payne, Joyce Director National Assn. of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges->Advancement of Public Black Colleges
- Price, Hugh President and CEO National Urban League
- Verdugo, Georgina Counsel Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund->Washington, DC
Intelligence and Class Structure in the U.S.
A number of educational and biological academics participated in a panel discussion on \f2The Bell Curve\fR, a recent…
George Washington University Commencement
During an outdoor ceremony, Mr. Price, Mr. Lichtenstein, Mr. Collins, Mr. Rabin, Ms. Edelman…
Building Stronger Communities
Panelists discussed how to motivate various constituencies and foster cooperation among many groups to reinforce…
Youth Programs and Alternative Prevention
The speakers described alternative programs for preventing youth crime.