Libertarian Party Convention Day 1 Part 1
In the portion of the first day of their convention, Libertarian party delegates heard from a variety of speakers. In his keynote… read more
In the portion of the first day of their convention, Libertarian party delegates heard from a variety of speakers. In his keynote speech, Mr. Hornberger criticized both Democrats and Republicans for not reducing the size and scope of the federal government. They then debated various motions, including procedures for debating the platform, and heard reports from party officials. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Hugh Butler Treasurer Libertarian Party
- Steven Dasbach Chairman Libertarian Party->National Committee
- Don Ernsberger U.S. Senate Candidate L-PA
- Jacob G. Hornberger Founder Libertarian Party->National Foundation
- Gary E. Johnson Chair Libertarian Party->Credentials Committee
- Dave Walter Chair Libertarian Party
Libertarian Convention Acceptance Speeches
In the final portion of their convention, Libertarian delegates gathered to nominate the vice presidential candidate…
The treasurer and other officers conducted the business meeting of the convention and answered questions from delegates.
Libertarian Party Convention Day 1 Part 2
In the afternoon session, Libertarian delegates discussed the party budget and bylaws. They then debated and voted…
Libertarian Convention Procedures
Mr. Dasbach talked about the procedures of the Libertarian convention.