Political Consultants' Views on 1996 Campaign
Political consultants and pollsters discussed issues pertinent to the 1996 elections. They also talked about public opinion polls and gave their predictions for the 1996 congressional and presidential elections.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kim Alfano Doyle Political Consultant Alfano Productions
- Dan Hazelwood Senior Staff Associate David Welch Associates
- Jennifer Laszlo Founder and President Laszlo and Associates
- Frank I. Luntz Pollster Republican Party
- Tom Ochs Political Consultant Clinton (William J.) Presidential Campaign
- Don "Doc" Sweitzer Political Consultant Democratic Party
Campaign '98 Issues
Political consultant previewed the upcoming congressional elections. They talked about the issues that will be of…
Journalists' Predictions on 1996 Campaign
Participants discussed their opinions and predictions for the 1996 elections. They talked about issues that may…
1996 Presidential Campaign
Participants talked about their views on the 1996 presidential race.
Women in Politics
Female political consultants discussed crime, education and budget issues. They also took questions from the…