Fiscal & Monetary Policy Cmte. Mtg.- A.M.
Speeches include Economic Outlook: Administration’s Perspective and FSLIC Bailout Costs.
People in this video
- Boskin, Michael Chair White House->Council of Economic Advisers
- Breeden, Richard C. Assistant to the President White House
- Dixon, Alan J. Chair Defense Base Closure and Realignment Cmsn.
- Field, Ben Vice President Bemis Company, Inc.
- Kohn, Donald L. Director Federal Reserve->Division of Monetary Affairs
- Makin, John H. Director American Enterprise Institute->Fiscal Policy Studies
- McGuire, Monica Director NAM->Fiscal Policy
- Pechman, Joseph Senior Fellow Emeritus Brookings Institution
Fiscal & Monetary Policy Cmte. Mtg. - P.M.
Topics include Budget Process Reform Initiative; Line Item Veto; Economic Outlook: Private Sector’s Perspective.
Fiscal Year Freeze
In an excerpt from the U.S. Senate, senators were debating S.Res. 329, to freeze the fiscal year 1988 budget at…
Economic and Budgetary Issues
Mr. Boskin discussed the recent budget package passed by Congress and the current events in the world in relation…
1991 Economic Report
The committee heard testimony on the 1991 economic report of the president, assembled by the Council of Economic…