U.S. Attack on Iraq Reaction
Mr. Salih provided the Kurdish reaction to Iraqi aggression and the U.S. response to it. He urged the U.S. to do more to deter… read more
Mr. Salih provided the Kurdish reaction to Iraqi aggression and the U.S. response to it. He urged the U.S. to do more to deter Iraqi aggression and to protect the Kurdish people as it promised after the Persian Gulf War. After his remarks, he, Mr. Karim and AEI representatives took questions on this issue and the implications of it for the presidential race. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Karlyn H. Bowman Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Najmaldin O. Karim M.D. President Kurdish National Congress of N.A.
- Michael A. Ledeen Resident Scholar American Enterprise Institute
- Joshua Muravchik Fellow American Enterprise Institute
- Barham Salih Spokesman Kurdistan Front
Panelists discussed the future of NATO, especially its expansion and role in the post Cold War world. They also…
1996 Congressional Elections
Panelists discussed several aspects of the 1996 elections, including Republican and Democratic prospects, cynicism…
Mr. Ledeen, the author of Betrayed: How America Led a Global Democratic Revolution, Won the Cold War, and Walked…
In the first of a series of four meetings on the presidential campaign, participants discussed the current state of the…