Fiscal Year 1990 Supreme Court Appropriations
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, State, and the Judiciary held hearings on proposed budget estimates for fiscal year 1990 for the Supreme Court of the United States.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Sandra Day O'Connor Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- Antonin Scalia Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- Byron R. White Associate Justice U.S. Supreme Court
- George White Architect U.S. Capitol
- Dale Bumpers U.S. Senator [D] Arkansas
- Ernest "Fritz" F. Hollings U.S. Senator [D] South Carolina
- Warren B. Rudman U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
Supreme Court Appropriations
The subcommittee heard testimony on the proposed U.S. Supreme Court budget for fiscal year 1991.
Judiciary and Supreme Court Budget Proposal
The committee heard testimony on the fiscal year 1992 budget requests of the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. federal…
Webster v. Reproductive Health Services Oral Arguments
Attorneys made oral arguments in the 1989 case of Webster v. Reproductive Health Services. Then Missouri Attorney…
Supreme Court Justices Photo Opportunity
The nine justices were shown briefly, preparing for their annual photo session. Once a year, photographers are…