Gore Campaign Interview
In this segment Senator Al Gore answered questions posed by the reporters of the Los Angeles Times. Gore offered his view on the presidency… read more
In this segment Senator Al Gore answered questions posed by the reporters of the Los Angeles Times. Gore offered his view on the presidency and responded to reporters' questions about how he would operate if he were to be elected to the presidency. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Tipper Gore Spouse Albert "Al" Gore Jr.
- David Lauter Correspondent Los Angeles Times
- Jim Mann Correspondent Los Angeles Times
- Jack Nelson Bureau Chief Los Angeles Times->Washington Bureau
- Robert Shogan Correspondent Los Angeles Times
- Karen Tumulty Correspondent Time Magazine->White House
Democratic Party Politics
Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia answered questions posed by a roundtable of reporters from the Los Angeles Times.…
Washington Bureau Editorial Board
Vice President Gore held a questions and answer session with editors and reporters on a variety of issues, including…
Vice Presidential Forum
The vice president answers questions posed by the Washington bureau of the Los Angeles Times.
Domestic and Foreign Policy Issues
Senator Dole briefed reporters from the Washington Bureau of the L.A. Times during a congressional vacation. He…