Fiscal & Monetary Policy Cmte. Mtg. - P.M.
Topics include Budget Process Reform Initiative; Line Item Veto; Economic Outlook: Private Sector’s Perspective.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Alan J. Dixon Chair Defense Base Closure and Realignment Cmsn.
- Ben Field Vice President Bemis Company, Inc.
- Donald L. Kohn Director Federal Reserve->Division of Monetary Affairs
- John H. Makin Director American Enterprise Institute->Fiscal Policy Studies
- Monica McGuire Director NAM->Fiscal Policy
- Joseph Pechman Senior Fellow Emeritus Brookings Institution
Fiscal & Monetary Policy Cmte. Mtg.- A.M.
Speeches include Economic Outlook: Administration’s Perspective and FSLIC Bailout Costs.
Fiscal Year Freeze
In an excerpt from the U.S. Senate, senators were debating S.Res. 329, to freeze the fiscal year 1988 budget at…
Budget and Tax Policy
Participants discussed ways to spend the projected federal budget surplus and proposed a new retirement system…
The Senate agreed to S. Res. 120, expressing the sense of the Senate relating to free and fair elections in…