Washington Journal: Tuesday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with journalists, newsmakers and legislators; and viewer telephone calls, faxes and electronic mail.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Fennelly, Carol Activist
- Margazak, Larry Correspondent Associated Press->Congress
- Parshall, Jeannette Director H&R Block Tax Services, Inc.
- Schieber, Sylvester Member (Former) President's Advis. Cncl. on Social Sec.
- Strobel, Warren Correspondent Washington Times->White House
- Wilson, Kenneth Representative H&R Block Tax Services, Inc.
- Woodson, Robert "Bob" L, Sr. Founder and President National Center for Neighborhood Enterprise
Washington Journal: Friday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…
1997 Tax Questions
Ms. Parshall and Mr. Wilson took audience member tax questions.
Ms. Parshall and Mr. Wilson talked about headline news stories about tax filing. They also explained the…
Washington Wednesday Journal
|Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews |of the morning newspapers; interviews with…