Washington Journal: Thursday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with journalists, newsmakers and legislators; and viewer telephone calls, faxes and electronic mail. First time only calls were taken.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Karen Foerstel Correspondent New York Post->Congress
- Morrie Goodman Director Federal Emergency Management Agency->Public Affairs
- Kay Granger U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Ray LaHood U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Bill Pascrell Jr. U.S. Representative [D] New Jersey
- Thomas "Tom" W. Pauken Chairman Republican Party->Texas
- Paul Richter Correspondent Los Angeles Times->White House
- Susan Swain Executive Vice President C-SPAN