Family Support Act Oversight
An oversight hearing was held on the Family Support Act of 1988.
People in this video
- Harry "Steve" S. Bartlett U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Francisco Carranco Board Member American Association of Retired Persons
- Christy Disher President National Mental Health Consumers Assn.
- Susanne Elrod Committee on Social Sec. and Medicaid Assn
- Louis Enoff Deputy Commissioner Social Security Administration->Programs
- Arthur S. Flemming Secretary Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- James Gashel Director National Federation of the Blind
- Sidney Hickey Director National Military Family Association->Government Relations
- Marilyn Holle Attorney Protection and Advocacy, Inc.
- Avrum Katcher Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Jean Little New York State Alliance for Mentally Ill
- Emerson Moore Bishop Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York
- Ralph Moore Member Association for Retarded Persons of U.S.->Government Affairs
- Kathleen Mulligan President Kaleigh Mulligan Foundation
- Geogory O'Shanick Chair National Head Injury Foundation->Psychiatric Task Force
- James "Jim" Slattery U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- Jonathan Stein General Counsel Community Legal Services
- Eileen Sweeney Attorney National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Francesca Torres
- Michael A. Andrews U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Brian J. Donnelly U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Thomas J. Downey U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Harold E. Ford Sr. U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
Social Security Retirement Test
The subcommittee heard testimony on Social Security earnings limitations. Currently, seniors earning an income of…
This meeting of the House Ways and Means committee is a hearing on a draft proposal that would apply to individuals who…
Supplemental Security Income
Mr. Flemming recommended the lifting of the elderly, blind and disabled out of poverty by the government.
Social Security Taxes for Domestic Workers
The subcommittee heard testimony from members of Congress, representatives of government agencies, and consumer…