Family Support Act Oversight
An oversight hearing was held on the Family Support Act of 1988.
People in this video
- Bartlett, Harry "Steve" S. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Carranco, Francisco Board Member American Association of Retired Persons
- Disher, Christy President National Mental Health Consumers Assn.
- Elrod, Susanne Committee on Social Sec. and Medicaid Assn
- Enoff, Louis Deputy Commissioner Social Security Administration->Programs
- Flemming, Arthur S. Secretary Department of Health, Education, and Welfare
- Gashel, James Director National Federation of the Blind
- Hickey, Sidney Director National Military Family Association->Government Relations
- Holle, Marilyn Attorney Protection and Advocacy, Inc.
- Katcher, Avrum Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Little, Jean New York State Alliance for Mentally Ill
- Moore, Emerson Bishop Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York
- Moore, Ralph Member Association for Retarded Persons of U.S.->Government Affairs
- Mulligan, Kathleen President Kaleigh Mulligan Foundation
- O'Shanick, Geogory Chair National Head Injury Foundation->Psychiatric Task Force
- Slattery, James "Jim" U.S. Representative [D] Kansas
- Stein, Jonathan General Counsel Community Legal Services
- Sweeney, Eileen Attorney National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Torres, Francesca
- Andrews, Michael A. U.S. Representative [D] Texas
- Donnelly, Brian J. U.S. Representative [D] Massachusetts
- Downey, Thomas J. U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Ford, Harold E. Sr. U.S. Representative [D] Tennessee
Social Security Retirement Test
The subcommittee heard testimony on Social Security earnings limitations. Currently, seniors earning an income of…
This meeting of the House Ways and Means committee is a hearing on a draft proposal that would apply to individuals who…
Supplemental Security Income
Mr. Flemming recommended the lifting of the elderly, blind and disabled out of poverty by the government.
Social Security Taxes for Domestic Workers
The subcommittee heard testimony from members of Congress, representatives of government agencies, and consumer…