The House passed H.R. 2392, which amended section 37 of the Mineral Leasing Act relating to oil shale claims. The House recessed at 11:45 to attend memorial services for Rep. Pepper.
People in this video
- Ben Nighthorse Campbell U.S. Senator [R] Colorado
- Larry E. Craig U.S. Senator [R] Idaho
- Byron L. Dorgan U.S. Senator [D] North Dakota
- Thomas "Tom" S. Foley U.S. Representative [D] Washington
- Robert H. Michel U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Nick Joe Rahall U.S. Representative [D] West Virginia
- Gerald B. H. Solomon U.S. Representative (Former) [R] New York
- James A. Traficant Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Don Young U.S. Representative [R] Alaska
More Videos From
Thomas S. Foley was elected speaker of the House of Representatives by a vote of 251 yeas to 170 nays. The House…
The House passed H.R. 2072, making dire emergency supplemental appropriations and transfers for FY89. The House agreed…
The House passed H.R. 2402, making supplemental appropriations for the Department of Veterans' Affairs for FY89.
The House voted unanimously to support the President’s call for clemency to the pro-democracy demonstrators in…