The House passed H.R. 2392, which amended section 37 of the Mineral Leasing Act relating to oil shale claims. The House recessed at 11:45 to attend memorial services for Rep. Pepper.
People in this video
- Ben Nighthorse Campbell U.S. Representative [D] Colorado
- Larry E. Craig U.S. Representative [R] Idaho
- Byron L. Dorgan U.S. Representative [D] North Dakota
- Thomas "Tom" S. Foley U.S. Representative [D] Washington
- Robert H. Michel U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Nick Joe Rahall U.S. Representative [D] West Virginia
- Gerald B. H. Solomon U.S. Representative (Former) [R] New York
- James A. Traficant Jr. U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Don Young U.S. Representative [R] Alaska
More Videos From
The House passed H.R. 4167 to provide for a short-term extension of the Strategic Petroleum…
House Session, Part 2
The House passed by a 266-153 margin H.R. 3, a bill to approve construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline. l.
The House expressed its condolences on the death of Rep. Pepper, as a mark of further respect, the House adjourned…