Chain Bookstores and Book Publishing
Panelists discussed the impact of large, chain bookstores, such as Barnes & Noble and Borders, on the book retailing and publishing industry. After their prepared remarks, the panelists took questions from the audience.
People in this video
- Domnitz, Avin Mark Executive Director American Booksellers Association
- Navasky, Victor S. Publisher Nation, The
- Riggio, Steve Chief Operating Officer Barnes and Noble Booksellers
- Robinson, Colin Managing Director Verso Books
- Rosenbaum, Ron Columnist New York Observer
Book Publishing: Dead or Alive?
A forum was held to discuss the state of the publishing industry, which was moderated by Mr. Auletta. They…
Book Industry Sales Trends
Representatives of publishers, book suppliers and public relations firms discussed the book industry and how chain and…
Book Discussion on How to Get Happily Published
Ms. Appelbaum offered advice to authors on the advantage of small, independent publishers. She is a…
The Memoir Explosion
The panelists discussed the recent popularity of memoirs in American literature and why this trend has…