Washington Journal: Sunday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with journalists, newsmakers and legislators; and viewer telephone calls, faxes and electronic mail.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Mariam Bell Vice President Enough is Enough
- Jerry Berman Co-Founder Center for Democracy and Technology
- Linda Chavez President Center for Equal Opportunity
- Mark Hosenball Correspondent Newsweek
- Steven Scully Producer C-SPAN
- C. DeLores Tucker Chairman National Polit. Congress of Black Women
Book Discussion on Reno v. ACLU
Lawyers, litigants and other interested parties from both sides talked with reporters after hearing oral arguments in…
New Agenda for Women
Ms. Wattleton talked about a report titled Progress and Peril: New Agenda for Women, from the Center for the…
Washington Journal: Friday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…
Book Discussion on Promiscuities
Ms. Wolf talked about her new book, Promiscuities: The Secret Struggle for Womanhood and took viewer calls.