Military Role in Drug Interdiction
Subcommittee held hearings to examine Federal drug interdiction capabilities and coordination, focusing on the role of the Department of Defense.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- James Irwin Commander Drug Enforcement Administration
- Arnold Jones Director Administrative Justice Issues
- Tom Kelly Deputy Administrator Drug Enforcement Administration
- Edward Laughlin Project Manager Administrative Justice Issues
- Stephen Olmstead Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Defense->Drug Enforcement Policy
- John W. Warner U.S. Senator [R] Virginia
- William S. Cohen U.S. Senator [R] Maine
- Herbert "Herb" H. Kohl U.S. Senator [D] Wisconsin
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Sam Nunn U.S. Senator [D] Georgia
Structure of International Drug Cartels
Representatives from the Office of National Drug Control Policy and the FBI discuss their studies and efforts within…
Anti-Drug Activities in Andean Region, Part 1
The subcommittee examines the U.S. government’s anti-narcotic activities in the Andean region of South…
Miltary Role in the Drug War
Stephen Duncan, program coordinator, spoke on the role of the Department of Defense in counter-narcotics policies.