Washington Journal: Tuesday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with journalists, newsmakers and legislators; and viewer telephone calls, faxes and electronic mail.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Campbell, Steve Editor Bureau of National Affairs->Banking
- Cook, Merrill U.S. Representative [R] Utah
- DeGette, Diana L. U.S. Representative [D] Colorado
- Doebele, Connie Host C-SPAN
- Grassley, Charles "Chuck" E. U.S. Senator [R] Iowa
- Pianin, Eric Correspondent Washington Post->Congress
- Steuerle, C. Eugene Fellow Urban Institute, The
Washington Journal: Wednesday
Current news events and political issues were examined through reviews of the morning newspapers; interviews with…
Republican Tax Cut Proposals
Participants discussed the Republican tax cut proposals which Rep. Archer released on June 9.
Mr. Ojakli talked about the House Republican legislative priorities for the congressional agenda. He focused…
Federal Budget Process
Participants focused on the appropriations process for fiscal year 2000. They talked about the continuing resolution to…