U.S. Security Strategy
The Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy released its report on what the commission saw as the best options for United States foreign policy going into the future. The commission answered questions posed by the press on the report.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Anne Armstrong Chairman President's Foreign Intell. Advisory Bd.
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Counselor Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Andrew J. Goodpaster Chairman Atlantic Council of the U.S.
- William Hart Deputy Assistant Secretary Department of Defense
- Samuel P. Huntington Director Harvard University->Institute for Strategic Studies
- Fred Charles Ikle Undersecretary Department of Defense->Policy
- John Vessey Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Albert Wohlstetter Member President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board
Long-term Strategy for Defense
Fred Ilke, the co-chairman of the President’s Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy and Undersecretary of…
Withdrawal of F-16 Fighter Planes from Spain
John Broder, a correspondent for the Los Angeles Times, talked about the recent headline out of Spain that the Spanish…
Beyond the Summit: Next Steps in Arms Control
Ambassador Paul Nitze discussed five tasks to be pursued in the wake of the Dec. 8 signing of the INF treaty:…