Relations with Japan, Europe and the USSR
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Karen Elliott House Vice President International Dow Jones and Co.
- Peter Jones Professor University of California, Berkeley
- Robert McNamara Secretary (Former) Department of Defense
- Joseph S. Nye Jr. Director Harvard University->Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
- William Reinsch Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Heinz, J. (R-PA)
- William A. Reinsch Legislative Assistant U.S. Senate->Heinz, J. (R-PA)
- Herbert Salzman Partner Bradford Associates
- Richard H. Solomon Assistant Secretary Department of State->East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- Charles Wolf Dean RAND Graduate School
- Alan Wolff Attorney
- Tadashi Yamamoto President Japan Center for Intl. Exchange