In the first meeting of the Manufacturing and Competitivenes Subcommittee, members heard testimony from representatives of manufacturing… read more
In the first meeting of the Manufacturing and Competitivenes Subcommittee, members heard testimony from representatives of manufacturing organizations. The witnesses testified about the state of their various industries and how the federal government can promote the development of manufacturing both for domestic and foreign markets. close
People in this video
- Archey, William Chief Executive Officer AMERICAN ELECTRONICS ASSOCIATION ELECTRO
- Bolen, Edward President General Aviation Manufacturers Assn.
- Card, Andrew President American Automobile Manufacturers Assn.
- Collins, James President Steel Manufacturers Association
- Coyner, Russell Executive Director Business and Inst. Furniture Mfr. Assn.
- Jasinowski, Jerry J. President National Association of Manufacturers
- McLennan, Kenneth President Manufacturers Alliance
- McMillion, Charles President MBG Information Systems
- Abraham, Spencer U.S. Senator [R] Michigan
Advice to the President on State of the Union
Leaders of various business associations to discuss the upcoming State of the Union address in January. They…
Economic Forecast Report
Officials of the National Association of Manufacturers reported on the U.S. economy. The group’s annual…
Forecast of Economic Growth
Mr. Jasinowski discussed a report released by the National Association of Manufactures about the prospects of…
1999 Economy and Tax Cut Proposal
Panelists discussed the state of the economy and the need for tax cuts to encourage economic growth.