Current Public Opinion
The panelists discussed the different methods of evaluating the electorate in election cycles. Each panelist gave an individual… read more
The panelists discussed the different methods of evaluating the electorate in election cycles. Each panelist gave an individual presentation at the podium and then discussed the issues raised. The discussion was part of the 14th annual forum on campaign strategies held by Campaigns and Elections magazine. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Tony Fabrizio Partner Fabrizio, McLaughlin and Associates
- Ronald A. Faucheux Publisher and Editor Campaigns and Elections Magazine
- Ed Goeas President Tarrance and Associates->Republican Pollster
- Mark Mellman Pollster Mellman and Lazarus->Democratic Party
- Alan Secrest Pollster Cooper and Secrest Associates->Democratic Party
1996 Campaign Public Opinion Trends
Mr. Mellman and Mr. Goeas talked about the latest research into the mood of the 1996 electorate. They…
Public Opinion Trends
Political pollsters and strategists talked about recent trends in opinion polls in America. Among the topics they…
Republican Presidential Campaign Preview
Panelists examined the 1996 Republican presidential race and the future of the Republican party.