Campaign Finance Issues
Mr. Nicholson took questions from several Washington, DC journalists. Questions ranged from the Republican fund-raising practices, Republican party finances and campaign finance reform.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Douglass Bailey Executive Publisher Hotline, The
- James A. Barnes Correspondent National Journal->White House
- Craig Crawford Editor-in-Chief Hotline, The
- Connie Doebele Host C-SPAN
- R. James Nicholson Chairman Republican National Committee
- Daryl Richard CongressDaily
- Troy Schneider Editor National Journal->Online
Mr. Thomas, the new chair of the Federal Election Commission, talked about campaign finance issues with National…
Mr. Carlton, who represents Philip Morris, RJ Reynolds and Brown & Williamson, talked with reporters from the…
Congressional Election Outlook
Mr. Cook talked about the 1998 congressional races. He outlined the issues in the campaign and why he…
Rep. Dunn, the newly elected vice chair of the House Republican Conference, talked with reporters from the Nationa…