Social Security Commission Meeting
Members of the Social Security Reform Commission, also known as the Greenspan Commission, met to review options for the future viability of social security.
People in this video
- Archer, W. "W.R." Reynolds Jr. U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Armstrong, William "Bill" L. U.S. Senator [R] Colorado
- Ball, Robert Director (Former) Social Security Administration
- Conable, Barber Benjamin Jr. Chairman National Committee on U.S.-China Relations
- Dole, Robert "Bob" Joseph U.S. Senator [R] Kansas
- Fuller, Mary Falvey Member Social Security Administration->Board of Trustees
- Greenspan, Alan Chair and President Townsend-Greenspan
- Heinz, H. John U.S. Senator [R] Pennsylvania
- Keys, Martha U.S. Representative (Former) [D] Kansas
- Kirkland, Lane President AFL-CIO
- Myers, Robert Chief Actuary Social Security Administration
- Pepper, Claude Denson U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Trowbridge, Alexander President Trowbridge Partners, Inc.
Social Security Solvency
The House met to debate legislation concerning the solvency of Social Security.
The Senate heard the Articles of Impeachment for Judge Harry Claiborne.
CR, pp. S551-S730. Senate passed Contra Aid Resolution.
The Senate agreed to S. Res. 120, expressing the sense of the Senate relating to free and fair elections in…