News in the Digital Age
Mr. Greenfield moderated this panel discussion on journalism and media business considerations. They discussed the impact of the “bottom line” on journalistic decision-making.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Linda McCutcheon Conneally President Time Inc., New Media
- Barry Diller Chairman and CEO Home Shopping Network, Inc.
- Thomas "Tom" C. Goldstein Adjunct Professor American University->Washington College of Law
- Jeff Greenfield Analyst ABC Television->Media and Politics
- Mark Kvamme Chairman and CEO CKS Group
- Dick Martin Vice President AT&T->Public Relations
- Thomas Middlehoff Chairman and CEO Bertelsmann AG
News Content in the Digital Age
Mr. Williams moderated this discussion among leading news executives on how technology has changed the way media…
When Is Gossip Journalism?
Journalists talked about the line between gossip and journalism and whether or not mainstream media are blurring the…
Conversation with Diane Sawyer
Mr. Abrams interviewed Diane Sawyer about her career. They discussed issues of journalism related to current…
J. Anthony Lukas Awards
The annual J. Anthony Lukas Book Prizes for narrative nonfiction were presented. The winners then participated in…