News in the Digital Age
Mr. Greenfield moderated this panel discussion on journalism and media business considerations. They discussed the impact of the “bottom line” on journalistic decision-making.
People in this video
- Brill, Steve Founder, President & CEO Court TV Networks
- Carlin, Ira Chairman and CEO Thunder House Online Marketing
- Conneally, Linda McCutcheon President Time Inc., New Media
- Diller, Barry Chairman and CEO Home Shopping Network, Inc.
- Goldstein, Thomas "Tom" C. Adjunct Professor American University->Washington College of Law
- Greenfield, Jeff Analyst ABC Television->Media and Politics
- Kvamme, Mark Chairman and CEO CKS Group
- Martin, Dick Vice President AT&T->Public Relations
- Middlehoff, Thomas Chairman and CEO Bertelsmann AG
News Content in the Digital Age
Mr. Williams moderated this discussion among leading news executives on how technology has changed the way media…
When Is Gossip Journalism?
Journalists talked about the line between gossip and journalism and whether or not mainstream media are blurring the…
Conversation with Diane Sawyer
Mr. Abrams interviewed Diane Sawyer about her career. They discussed issues of journalism related to current…
Charlie Rose: Wednesday