Congressional Ethics & the Role of the Media
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Ken Bode Director DePauw University->Center for Contemporary Media
- Victor "Vic" Herbert Fazio U.S. Representative [D] California
- Sara Fritz Correspondent Los Angeles Times
- Stephen Hess Senior Fellow Brookings Institution->Governance Studies Program
- Bruce Jennings Director Hastings Center->Legislative Ethics
- Michael Josephson Founder Josephson Institute
- Bob Livingston U.S. Representative [R] Louisiana
- Lynn Martin U.S. Representative [R] Illinois
- Sid Morrison U.S. Representative [R] Washington
- David R. Obey U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
- Tom Oliphant Columnist Boston Globe
- Louis Stokes U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Donald "Don" K. Sundquist U.S. Representative [R] Tennessee
Journalism Ethics in Perspective
The full title of the panel was “Journalism Ethics in Perspective: Some History and Some Questions.”…
Should TV News Conduct Political Polls?
The panel is from a conference titled “Ethics of Political News Reporting and Advertising on Television.”…
Journalism Ethics: Some Remedies
The full title of the panel was “Journalism Ethics: Some Remedies, Modest and Otherwise.” Professor Small…
Journalism Ethics: What's Gone Wrong?
The panel discussion began with comments by Goulden on the changing standards of journalism ethics. Mears focused…