Ideology of Western Renaissance
Speaker Gingrich talked about various issues confronting conservatives and the agenda of the U.S. Congress. Mr. Buckley defended… read more
Speaker Gingrich talked about various issues confronting conservatives and the agenda of the U.S. Congress. Mr. Buckley defended conservatism and its ideals, especially in the struggle against Communism. Lady Thatcher also talked about the fight against socialism and Communism. close
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- William F. Buckley Jr. Founder National Review
- T. Kenneth Cribb Jr. President Intercollegiate Studies Institute
- Christopher DeMuth President American Enterprise Institute
- Newt Gingrich U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- Margaret Thatcher Prime Minister (Former) United Kingdom->Conservative Party
Mr. Horowitz spoke about a new conservative agenda that must emphasize that America is not a racially and…
Traditionalists, Libertarians, and Economists
Participants focused on conservative political coalitions.
Conservative Movement Anniversary Dinner
The 50th anniversary dinner of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute (ISI) opened with the presentation of the colors…
Several speakers addressed the 27th Annual National Conservative Student Conference. Topics comprised a wide range…