What Drives Legal Ethics?
A panel of federal judges and law school professors met to discuss legal ethics and the driving forces behind the moral behavior of… read more
A panel of federal judges and law school professors met to discuss legal ethics and the driving forces behind the moral behavior of attorneys. Mr. Boot moderated the panel. Following their individual presentations, the panelists took questions from the audience. close
People in this video
- Boot, Max Editor Wall Street Journal
- Brickman, Lester Professor Yeshiva University->Cardozo School of Law
- Gillers, Stephen Professor New York University->School of Law
- Kleinfeld, Andrew Judge U.S. Court of Appeals->Ninth Circuit
- Randolph, Arthur Raymond Special Counsel (Former) House Standards of Official Conduct Cmte
Lawyer's Role in American Republic
Attorneys and legal scholars discussed the role lawyers play in American society and the role they should play in…
Who Does the Government Lawyer Represent?
The role of government lawyers was discussed by a panel that included former White House counsels. They talked…
In the newspaper roundtable, Mr. Boot and Mr. Heilbrunn talked about current news stories of interest to them…