Assistant Attorney General Nomination
Senator Daschle and Senators Boxer and Feinstein, expressed their support for Bill Lann Lee, who is also from California, to be the next Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Thomas "Tom" A. Daschle U.S. Senator [D] South Dakota
- Dick Durbin U.S. Senator [D] Illinois
- Dianne Feinstein U.S. Senator [D] California
- Edward "Ted" M. Kennedy U.S. Senator [D] Massachusetts
- Barbara A. Mikulski U.S. Senator [D] Maryland