Philippine Independence Day Dinner
Some remarks in Philippino.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Corazon Aquino President Philippines
- Gloria Caoile Mistress of Ceremonies Philippine Independence Day Committee
- Alex Esclamado National President Filipino Amer. Political Assn.
- Gerald W. McEntee President American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
- Irene Natividad Chair National Women's Political Caucus
- Nicholas Platt Ambassador United States->Philippines
- David Valderrama Judge Orphans Court
The President of Philippines Addressed a Joint Session of Congress
Corazon Aquino, President of the Philippines, addressed a Joint Session of Congress.
Arrival Ceremony for President Aquino
State Dinner Honoring President Aquino
The presidents exchange toasts.
Democracy and Human Rights in Philippines
Mr. Manglapus refers to a bandwagon of democracy in Latin America, Asia and Eastern Europe. He discusses the…