Ethics of Managed Care
Scholars talked about ethics in managed care and the implications of managed care on patients. Following their discussion, the panelists answered questions from the audience.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Rosemary Donley Researcher Catholic University of America
- Alain Enthoven Professor Stanford University->School of Business
- Leo O'Donovan President Georgetown University
- Edmund Pellegrino Professor Georgetown University->Medical Ethics
- Kevin Wildes Director Georgetown University->Kennedy Institute
Asian Financial Situation
Secretary Rubin talked about the financial situation in Asia. Recently the World Bank approved a record $3 billion…
President Clinton and Vice President Gore talked about reforming the Social Security system, which he first proposed in…
Higher Education Future
Dr. Bok spoke about the recent history of U.S. higher education, especially the contradictory adulation and…
Global Climate Change
Vice President Gore and President Clinton opened the White House Conference on Global Climate Change. In his…