Air Quality Standards
The subcommittee holds hearings to discuss an EPA’s recommendations for ozone and carbon monoxide policy for 1987 and beyond.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kenneth L. Alkema Representative Utah->Health Department
- Richard Dewling Spokesman New Jersey->Environmental Department
- Federico Pena Mayor [D] Denver
- Lee Thomas Administrator Environmental Protection Agency
- John H. Chafee U.S. Senator [R] Rhode Island
- George J. Mitchell U.S. Senator [D] Maine
- Robert T. Stafford U.S. Senator [R] Vermont
Environmental Protection Agency 35th Anniversary
Mr. Hagar moderated a panel discussion, titled “35 Years: A Roundtable Discussion with All Living EPA…
EPA Administrator Lee Thomas spoke to reporters about scientific studies of ozone depletion and threats associated with…
Commerce in the Constitution