American Competition and Tax Laws
The Senate Finance subcommittee on Taxation and Debt Management continued proceedings over the consequences incurred by the new tax laws on the international competitiveness of American businesses and the American economy as a whole.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Harvey E. Bale Jr. Representative Council on Competiveness
- William R. Cline Representative International Econ. Studies Institute
- William R. Easton Representative Bankers' Association for Foreign Trade->First Bank of Minneapolis
- Thomas O. Horst Representative Coalition of Service Industries
- Paul Huard Vice President National Association of Manufacturers->Fiscal Policy Studies
- Larry R. Langdon Representative Emergency Committee for American Trade
- Thomas J. Peters Representative Emergency Committee for American Trade
- Max Baucus U.S. Senator [D] Montana