Civil War in El Salvador & US Foreign Policy
People in this video
- Jacqueline Bradley Translator Institute for Policy Studies->Human Rights
- Antonio Cabrera Representative FDR/FMLN Pol. Diplomatic Cmsn.
- Jose Centeno Representative Salvadorean Labor
- Robert Guitteau Associate Fellow Institute for Policy Studies->Human Rights
- George S. McGovern U.S. Senator (Former) [D] South Dakota
- Simon Smith Executive Secretary Jesuit Missions, Inc.
- Wayne Smith Resident Scholar Institute for Policy Studies
The Institute for Policy Studies hosted a panel on the relations between the United States and Haiti. Panelists…
The New World Order
Several organizations hosted a “1960's-style speak-in” featuring Professor Chomsky. He spoke briefly…
National Security and Terrorism
Mr. Gershman and Mr. Carafano discussed the September 11 Commission’s findings and…
Violence in El Salvador, Part 2
The hearing is interrupted several times by demonstrations by spectators.