SAF CEO Michael Goergen Jr. Testifies before House Agriculture Committee Regarding Farm Bill Forestry Title.
The full video can be found here: http://www.c-span.org/Events/House-Agriculture-Subcmte-Examines-2012-Farm-Bill/10737430810/ For more information about the Society of American Foresters, visit http://www.safnet.org
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John Burke Chair American Forest Foundation
- Randy Dye President National Association of State Foresters
- Bob Gibbs U.S. Representative [R] Ohio
- Michael Goergen Chief Executive Officer Society of American Foresters
- Charles Holmes Chairman National Association of Conservation Districts->Forest Resource Policy Group
- Richard Schwab Representative American Loggers Council
- William "Steve" Steve Southerland II U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Glenn "G.T." Thompson U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Scott Tipton U.S. Representative [R] Colorado
Clips from This Video
Food from Cloned Animals
The guests debated the topic of food from cloned animals. The previous month the Food and Drug Administration gave…
The House Agriculture subcommittee on Conservation, Credit and Rural Development reviewed events and issues associated…
Kelsey Snell was interviewed by Skype about the upcoming debate in the Senate on the farm bill.
Newsmakers with Senators Stabenow and Roberts
Senators Deb Stabenow (D-MI) and Pat Roberts (R-KS) talked about the farm bill they are working on together. The…