Clip: The Constitution and the Camps
Clip from The Constitution and the Camps
Video Library clips and descriptions are created by MyC-SPAN users, and are not the editorial selections of C-SPAN.Report profane or abusive content
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
More Videos From
2012 StudentCam Documentaries
- Freedom of Speech - A Memory?
- In God We Trust?
- Death of Freedom?
- Right to Bear Arms
- A Religiously Diverse Nation
- Seventh Amendment
- Due Process in the Digital Age
- The Constitution and You
- Nineteenth Amendment, Women's Suffrage
- First Amendment Documentary
- Working Women, Inequality in the Nation
- The Power to Declare War
- Preparing to Become Responsible Voters
- Copyright Clause and Digital Media
- Great Debate
- Article 5
- Adventures of Superman
- Tenth Amendment
- Birmingham and the 1st Amendment
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered
- Votes for Women
- America Over Time
- Who Owns Free Speech?
- Intellectual Property
- The Constitution and the Camps
Clips from This Video
Matthew Shimura StudentCam Interview
Matthew Shimura was interviewed on April 25, 2012, about his video, The Constitution and the Camps: Due Process and the…
Simon Yeo StudentCam Interview
Simon Yeo and Tucker Hemphill’s were interviewed about their video, Due Process in the Digital Age. The film was…
Due Process and Internment Camps
Terumi Rafferty-Osaki talked about the Due Process Clause of the 5th Amendment and Japanese-American internment…
Book Discussion on Ed Kennedy's War: V-E Day, Censorship, and the Associated Press
Next on American History TV, a discussion on World War II reporting and censorship, and the experience of Associated…