Clip: Voter Identification Laws
Clip from Voter Identification Laws
Video Library clips and descriptions are created by MyC-SPAN users, and are not the editorial selections of C-SPAN.Report profane or abusive content
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Donna Brazile Member Democratic National Committee->Washington, DC
- Andre D. Carson U.S. Representative [D] Indiana
- Ronald "Ron" I. Christie Deputy Assistant (Former) White House->Office of the Vice President
- Marcia Fudge U.S. Representative [D] Ohio
- Marc Lamont Hill Professor Columbia University->Education Department
- John Lewis U.S. Representative [D] Georgia
- Gwendolynne "Gwen" Moore U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Al Sharpton Jr. Founder and President National Action Network
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Melvin Watt U.S. Representative [D] North Carolina
- Crystal Wright Editor and Publisher conservativeblackchick.com
Clips from This Video
The House has passed the Senate version of health care legislation by a vote of 219 to 212.
The House has passed both…
The House considered H.R. 2632, a bill that reauthorizes only farm programs.
The House of Representatives convened for the business of the day, one minute speeches, and special order speeches.
H.R. 3630 - Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 (Closed Rule, 90 Minutes of Debate)