Sen. Blunt, Estate Tax Issues
Sen. Roy Blunt (R., Mo.) Discusses Estate Tax Issues on Senate Floor on Thursday.
Video Library clips and descriptions are created by MyC-SPAN users, and are not the editorial selections of C-SPAN.Report profane or abusive content
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Blunt, Roy U.S. Senator [R] Missouri
More Videos From
- Senator Graham on Resignation of Senator DeMint
- Senators Durbin and Stabenow on Federal Debt Ceiling Debate
- Senator Collins Tribute to Senator Snowe
- Senator Jim Webb Farewell Speech
Clips from This Video
Senate Democrats on Middle Class Tax Cuts
Senate Democrats held a press briefing urging House Republicans to pass a middle class tax cut. Senators Schumer,…
The Senate convened for a period of morning business, with the time equally
divided. At about 2 p.m., the Senate…
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate failed to ratify the United Nations disabilities treaty by a 61-38 margin. A two-thirds majority is…
Senate Session, Part 2
The U.S. Senate convened for a legislative session.