Rep. Nancy Pelosi responds to Rep. Michelle Bachmann's statement on the Supreme Court's decision on the Defense of Marriage Act.
Video Library clips and descriptions are created by MyC-SPAN users, and are not the editorial selections of C-SPAN.Report profane or abusive content
People in this video
- David N. Cicilline U.S. Representative [D] Rhode Island
- Steny H. Hoyer U.S. Representative [D] Maryland
- Sean Patrick Maloney U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Jerrold Nadler U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Nancy Pelosi U.S. Representative [D] California
- Mark Pocan U.S. Representative [D] Wisconsin
- Jared Polis U.S. Representative [D] Colorado
- Mark A. Takano U.S. Representative [D] California
Clips from This Video
H.Res. 315 - providing for the consideration of H.R. 2218 - Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act of 2013, and…
House Session, Part 1
Members of both parties read the Constitution.
The House considered H.R. 2632, a bill that reauthorizes only farm programs.
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a legislative session.