October 3, 2013 Shutdown of National Parks and the First Amendment Jonathan Jarvis, Director, National Park Service, explained the policies behind the National Park Serviceâ€™s barricading of open-air national memorials.
More Videos From
- Shutdown of National Parks and Memorials
- Senator Tom Coburn on Government Shutdown
- Kentucky's Health Insurance Exchange
- Affordable Care Act and the State of Kentucky
- Financial Markets and Government Shutdown
User Created Clips from This Video
State of U.S. National Parks
Jon Jarvis talked about the state of national parks, including budget cuts, safety practices, and environmental…
Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on day three of the federal government shutdown.
Review of Congressional Leaders' Meeting with President Obama
Niels Lesniewski talked about President Obama’s meeting with House and Senate leaders the previous night to…
Senator Tom Coburn on Government Shutdown
Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK) talked about federal government shutdown and its impact on the U.S. economy, as well as his…