House Farm Bill/Crop Insurance Debate
An Intereseting mix of supporters and opponents on Rep. Paul Ryan's HR 379, which would limit the federal subsidy that farmers with income over $750,000 could receive for federal crop insurance.
Video Library clips and descriptions are created by MyC-SPAN users, and are not the editorial selections of C-SPAN.Report profane or abusive content
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Blumenauer, Earl U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
- Conaway, K. "Mike" Michael U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Lucas, Frank D. U.S. Representative [R] Oklahoma
- Price, Thomas "Tom" U.S. Representative [R] Georgia
- Ryan, Paul U.S. Representative [R] Wisconsin
More Videos From
U.S. House of RepresentativesMore Videos
Clips from This Video
House Democratic Agenda
House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD) and several Democratic colleagues announced a new version of their “Make…
House Session, Part 2
The U.S. House of Representatives convenes for a legislative session.
House Session, Part 1
The U.S. House of Representatives convened for a legislative session.
House Session, Part 3
6:59:55 P.M. The House convened, returning from a recess continuing the legislative day of October 10.