Panelists testified on digital currencies, the online decentralized systems that allow people to exchange goods and services without using real money.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Allaire, Jeremy Chief Executive Officer Circle Internet Financial
- Allen, Ernie Member National Commission on Children and Disasters
- Brito, Jerry Senior Research Fellow and Director Mercatus Center at George Mason University->Technology Policy Program
- Carper, Thomas "Tom" R. U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Lowery, Edward Special Agent U.S. Secret Service->Criminal Investigative Div.
- Murck, Patrick General Counsel Bitcoin Foundation
- Raman, Mythili Assistant Attorney General (Acting) Department of Justice->Criminal Division
- Shasky Calvery, Jennifer Director Department of the Treasury->Financial Crimes Enforcement
Clips from This Video
Digital Currencies, Part 2
Panelists testified on digital currencies, the online decentralized systems that allow people to exchange goods and…
Witnesses testified on virtual currencies such as Bitcoin. Specifically testimony and committee members questions…
Congressional Insider Trading Information
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee heard testimony on laws that prohibit members of…
IHS Global Economic Outlook Conference
Participants spoke about global financial regulations. Mr. Elliott focused on the need for financial reform…