National Security Threats
FBI Director James Comey, National Counterterrorism Center Director Matthew Olsen, and acting Homeland Security Secretary Rand Beers testified on national security threats.
Video Library clips and descriptions are created by MyC-SPAN users, and are not the editorial selections of C-SPAN.Report profane or abusive content
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Kelly A. Ayotte U.S. Senator [R] New Hampshire
- Rand Beers Secretary (Acting) Department of Homeland Security
- Tom Carper U.S. Senator [D] Delaware
- Thomas "Tom" A. Coburn M.D. U.S. Senator [R] Oklahoma
- James B. Comey Jr. Director Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Carl Levin U.S. Senator [D] Michigan
- Matthew G. Olsen Director National Counterterrorism Center
Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
Global Threats to the U.S.
Intelligence officials testified on global threats to the U.S. Topics included the operation of al-Qaida training camps…
Global Security Threats
Directors from four intelligence agencies gave their annual assessment of global threats to the United…
Town Hall on NSA Data Collection Programs
Telephone lines and electronic communications were open for comments on the National Security Agency’s (NSA)…
Cybersecurity and Government Surveillance
Senior cybersecurity officials testified on their efforts to protect the U.S. from cyber attacks. Much of the…