Michael Cannon Discusses Overthrow
Cato's Michael Cannon discusses what people can do to combat Presidential abuses.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Michael F. Cannon Director Cato Institute->Health Policy Studies
- Simon Lazarus III Senior Counsel Constitutional Accountability Center
- Thomas "Tom" A. Marino U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- Nicholas Quinn Rosenkranz Professor Georgetown University Law Center
- Jonathan Turley Professor George Washington University->Public Interest Law
Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
House Republican Lawsuit Against President Obama
Legal scholars testified on the merits and viability of a lawsuit against President Obama brought by Speaker John…
House Judiciary Committee Chair Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) spoke about President Obama’s use of presidential…
Presidential Use of Executive Powers
Simon Lazarus and Roger Pilon talked about the the use of executive powers by President Obama. They spoke about…
Telephone lines were open for comments on President Obama’s announcement that he would seek congressional…