U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power
Ambassador Power makes several points during her testimony on Capitol Hill, including maintaining strong relations with the U.N., reforming the international body, defending Israel, supporting peacekeeping operations and promoting human rights.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- Charlie Dent U.S. Representative [R] Pennsylvania
- L. Diaz-Balart U.S. Representative (Former) [R] Florida
- Kay Granger U.S. Representative [R] Texas
- Nita Lowey U.S. Representative [D] New York
- Ander Crenshaw U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- M. Diaz-Balart U.S. Representative [R] Florida
- Barbara Lee U.S. Representative [D] California
- Samantha Power Ambassador United States->United Nations
- Adam B. Schiff U.S. Representative [D] California
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz U.S. Representative [D] Florida
- Kevin W. Yoder U.S. Representative [R] Kansas
Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
United Nations Fiscal Year 2016 Budget and Global Challenges
Ambassador Samantha Power testified on the fiscal year 2016 budget request for the United Nations and international…
United Nations Ambassador Nomination Hearing
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee held a nomination hearing for Samantha Power to serve as U.S. ambassador to the…
U.S. Interests at the United Nations
Ambassador Samantha Power testified on congressional priorities and concerns in advancing U.S. national interests at…
United Nations Fiscal Year 2013 Budget
Susan Rice testified on the United Nations fiscal year 2013 budget.