Senate Resolution on Unaccompanied Immigrant Children
Senator John Cornyn (R-TX) and Senator John McCain (R-AZ) discuss a resolution calling on President Obama to address the surge in unaccompanied immigrant children crossing the U.S.-Mexico border. Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) responds.
*The transcript for this program was compiled from uncorrected Closed Captioning.
People in this video
- John S. McCain III U.S. Senator [R] Arizona
More Videos From
- Senator Grassley on Recess Appointment Decision
- Senator Markey on Abortion Clinics Ruling
- Senators McConnell and Reid Tribute to Howard Baker
- Senator McConnell on the Recess Appointment Ruling
Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
The Senate debated H.R. 803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a bill that would reauthorize and overhaul a…
Following a period of morning business, the Senate voted on a motion to invoke cloture for several judicial nominations.
Following a period of morning business, the Senate resumed initial work on H.R. 4660, the Commerce, Justice, Science…
The Senate resumed initial work on H.R. 4660, the Commerce, Science, Justice and Related Agencies Appropriations bill.