Senator Cruz on Missing IRS Emails
Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) calls on Attorney General Eric Holder to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS' alleged targeting of conservative groups seeking tax exempt status and the missing emails of former IRS official Lois Lerner.
People in this video
- Ted Cruz U.S. Senator [R] Texas
More Videos From
- Senator Grassley on Recess Appointment Decision
- Senator Markey on Abortion Clinics Ruling
- Senators McConnell and Reid Tribute to Howard Baker
- Senator McConnell on the Recess Appointment Ruling
Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
The Senate debated H.R. 803, the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, a bill that would reauthorize and overhaul a…
Following a period of morning business, the Senate voted on a motion to invoke cloture for several judicial nominations.
The Senate resumed initial work on H.R. 4660, the Commerce, Science, Justice and Related Agencies Appropriations bill.
Senate Session, Part 1
The Senate convened for a legislative session.