by Tom Angell
November 18, 2015 Congressman Calls for DEA Head's Firing Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-OR) says it's time for President Obama to fire Chuck Rosenberg, acting administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration. Rosenberg recently called medical marijuana a "joke."
People in this video
- Earl Blumenauer U.S. Representative [D] Oregon
More Videos From
U.S. House of Representatives
- Speaker Ryan on Syrian Refugee Bill
- Representatives on Paris Terrorist Attacks and Syrian Refugees
- Representative Curbelo on Paris Terrorist Attacks and Cuban Refugees
- Representative Micheal Fitzpatrick on Vetting Syrian Refugees
User Created Clips from This VideoView all clips from this video
The House approved two bills. One would ease mortgage lending standards under the Dodd-Frank financial regulatory…
The House convened for Morning Hour, with members permitted to speak on a variety of topics.
The House voted 289-137 to approve H.R. 4038, a bill to limit the number of Syrian refugees admitted to the U.S. until…
House Session, Part 1
The House passed H.R. 511, the Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act, which aims to clarify labor rights of Native Americans in…